Skip to main content

The BIG IDEA!


I found this to be very fitting in our current state of health as a nation.  Hundreds of patients have came to me suffering from a very unknown, yet very significant impediment to their ability to heal.  It is called a subluxation.  It can occur at any and all stages of life.  It may occur from a simple slip, a fall, or at birth.  The very same force that keeps you alive, heals you!  When that force which is transmitted along nerves is irritated or impeded.  Your tissue cells, organs, and organ systems begin to perform at less than optimum, creating a dis-ease or un-coordinated body.  I am grateful that I have been taught the greatest gift that I can give to man; removing that impediment/subluxation and allowing man/woman/child to heal and perform at their best God given potential.  I have personally watched the Big Idea unfold.  I have watched a man with a painful back be able to go back to work and provide for his family.  I have watched a mother be able to spend time with their children instead of in the dark bedroom suffering from a headache.  I have seen less days missed from work allowing for the efficiency of a business increase.  I have seen the financial burden of those who have searched all over for help be reduced by finally finding their answer. I have watched a lady with M.S. get her life back. A subluxation may be a small thing, but it has a Big affect on the world.  Get the Big Idea, and all else will follow!

THE BIG IDEA!
B.J. PALMER (1944)


A slip on the snowy sidewalk in winter is a small thing. It happens to millions.
A fall from a ladder in the summer is a small thing. It also happens to millions.
The slip or fall produces a subluxation. The subluxation is a small thing.
The subluxation produces pressure on a nerve. That pressure is a small thing.
That decreased flowing produces a dis-eased body and brain. That is a big
thing to that man(woman/child).
Multiply that sick man(woman/child) by a thousand, and you control the physical
and mental welfare of a city.
Multiply that man (woman/child) by one hundred thirty million, and you forecast
and can prophesy the physcial and mental status of a nation.
So the slip or fall, the subluxation, pressure, flow of mental images and dis-ease
are big enough to control the thoughts and actions of a nation.
Now comes a man (woman). And one man (woman) is a small thing.
This man (woman) gives an adjustment. The adjustment is a small thing.
The adjustment replaces the subluxation. That is a small thing.
The adjusted subluxation releases pressure upon nerves. That is a small thing.
The released pressure restores health to a man (woman/child). This is a big
thing to that man (woman or child).
Multiply that well man (woman/child) by a thousand, and you step up the
physical and mental welfare of a city.
Multiply that well man (woman or child) by a million, and you increase the
efficiency of a state.
Multiply that well man (woman/child) by a hundred thirty million, and you have
produced a healthy, wealthy, and better race for posterity.
So, the adjustment of the subluxation to release pressure upon nerves, to restore
mental impulse flow, to restore health, is big enough to rebuild the thoughts and
actions of the world.
The idea that knows the cause, that can correct the cause of dis-ease, is one of
the biggest ideas known. Without it, nations fall; with it, nations rise.
This idea is the biggest I know of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Headaches

 "Can you help me with my headaches?" Patient enters the office: Can you help me with my headaches.  I have been experiencing debilitation headaches for 3 years. I have been down every avenue I can think of and have had minimal to no results. I have been popping Ibuprofen for the last 3 years 800 mg 3 times daily, I take aspirin as well. I take muscle relaxers 3 times daily, high blood pressure medication, headache medication.  The pain is like a bad hangover with intense pain when I look down, am around noise, or when active. I have a constant tightness in my neck and it pops and cracks all the time.  I was told by a local chiropractor, where I was getting temporary relief, to come see you!  "Can you help me with my Headaches" I conducted an in depth exam including paraspinal thermography, Range of motion, orthopedics, neurological testing, postural testing, functional testing, vitals. Based on his finding we decided to take a very precise set of x-rays on his

What does DCCJP mean?

The Diplomate of Chiropractic Craniocervical Junction Procedures (DCCJP) is a program designed for practicing upper cervical practitioners who are already proficient in an upper cervical procedure who want to develop their diagnostic, analytical, and clinical skills to improve patient outcomes. The program entailed in depth understanding into the neurology, biomechanics, cerebrospinal hydrodynamics, evaluation of the static stabilizers of the CCJ, cerebellar ectopia (Chiari 1) as well as proper imaging to evaluate this critical area of the spine. The program also included creating paraprofessional relationships with optometrist, dentist, pedorthist, radiologist, functional neuurologist, as well as regenerative (stem cell) internest to better understand the problems they face that a DCCJP can help as well as them helping with a DCCJP to increase holding times of the upper cervical correction. The DCCJP program is a 300 hours post graduate program meeting across the country over a 2.5